SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

US VISA for rotations!

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by hpmedicine, May 2, 2007.

  1. hpmedicine


    Nov 4, 2006

    I am an indian passport holder with no green card or canadian residency.
    I was wondering what the process is to get into the US for rotations after basic sciences in a caribbean school and if it was hard to get the B-1 Business visa for a candidate with my visa status....

    Also, are there any other major hurdles along the way of getting an MD that I might have to tackle being an international student?

    Is anyone in the same boat like me??

    any help would be appreciated

  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. McGillGrad

    McGillGrad Building Mind and Body 10+ Year Member

    Dec 21, 2002
    You would have to contact a US immigration rep or lawyer about this.

    Canadians get it easily and cheaply, but other foreigners might have a harder time.

Share This Page