USA Fall 2019 deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptlee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! For those who have been accepted to university of st. Augustine- San Marcos fall 2019, do you know the time frame or deadline that the deposit has to be paid? I know other schools are January 15, but USA has a lot of start dates. So idk if the same applies. If anyone knows, thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It should be Jan. 15th from what I remember. If you get an acceptance later than that, then it would usually be within two weeks of the letter/they should give instructions.

It should be Jan. 15th from what I remember. If you get an acceptance later than that, then it would usually be within two weeks of the letter/they should give instructions.
Do you know if they’re still calling applicants for interviews? My apps got forwarded for San Marcos probably about 4 weeks ago but I haven’t heard anything yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if they’re still calling applicants for interviews? My apps got forwarded for San Marcos probably about 4 weeks ago but I haven’t heard anything yet
Should be, I think I heard that applicants for fall we were part of the first or second rounds of interviews. So I'm sure there will be more. I got accepted but I'll be declining my spot.

Should be, I think I heard that applicants for fall we were part of the first or second rounds of interviews. So I'm sure there will be more. I got accepted but I'll be declining my spot.
Ahh I see. Do you have any ideas how many rounds there are?

i applied to the otd program in austin on October 15th and i still havent heard anything and its February... which i know from other applicants are saying they are getting interviews... and i havent heard anything at all about anything.

did you get anything back since december 23rd?

I got accepted into the DPT program at Austin for the Fall, and I'm sure they are doing more rounds of interviews. I had mine on November 1st and there were a lot of people applying for the Summer session but only a few for the Fall.

i applied to the otd program in austin on October 15th and i still havent heard anything and its February... which i know from other applicants are saying they are getting interviews... and i havent heard anything at all about anything.

did you get anything back since december 23rd?

Make sure you do the supplemental application on their website and make sure you talk to your advisor so they can properly submit it!

Make sure you do the supplemental application on their website and make sure you talk to your advisor so they can properly submit it!

Hmm. so i didnt use the OTCAS system to apply.. applied through their website (which was free which is why i applied). It showed on the website that it was successfully submitted. the enrollment advisor have been emailing back and forth for a while in the past few months about it. i even emailed a third party to see whether or not the classes that i took at my university were transferrable.

Hmm. so i didnt use the OTCAS system to apply.. applied through their website (which was free which is why i applied). It showed on the website that it was successfully submitted. the enrollment advisor have been emailing back and forth for a while in the past few months about it. i even emailed a third party to see whether or not the classes that i took at my university were transferrable.

Oh okay I used the PTCAS, so maybe things are just taking a little longer for the OT program.

Oh okay I used the PTCAS, so maybe things are just taking a little longer for the OT program.
okay well that gives some relief i guess!
congratulations on your acceptance and good luck in the fall!

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you!! Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll hear back soon :)