USA Miami - Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DanceQueen66

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview with USA-Miami campus for Summer 2017. Can somebody shed some light on the interview process at USA?

I have 2 weeks to prepare

Thanks
 
someone on the other forum told me this, i asked if we needed anything like resumes and what not. what day is your interview?

"I brought my portfolio pad so I could take notes and copies of my resume just in case. They asked general questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why St. Augustine" as well as some situational/personality questions. It was very laid back and low stress. Good luck!"
 
Last edited: