Usacs leader arrested for ……

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EctopicFetus

Keeping it funky enough
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
So are they hiring for that spot internally or can I apply?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IMG_2258.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I was wondering who that guy was. I mean, a few years back, when I told my wife (half Italian) that the guy in charge is LITERALLY named "D-Bag", she was incredulous. But, then, hey, we gots Fat Tony!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
“Dr. Martinez’s world is his family, which includes his wife and their four children.” LOL. Seems like his world is underage girls.
I almost posted exactly that. I'm sure his family is thrilled with his hobby... It must be awful to have to go back to work/school after everyone has read the news about your husband/father.

Why is it always the EM doc? David Newman and now this guy.
What's Newman up to these days? If I remember correctly, he did 2 years and then got out. Practicing overseas? Name change?

I'm sure Dbag has been to Epstein Island. If only the FBI would release the client list.

What's Newman up to these days? If I remember correctly, he did 2 years and then got out. Practicing overseas? Name change?
No clue. He fell off the face of the earth. At first I thought this was him but it can't be as the age is different. Newman should be in early 50s or so. His best bet would probably be to get a name change though he'd still have to report his criminal history for credentialing and I can't imaging a hospital system credentialing him. He could name change and invest in say....an urgent care clinic I suppose and practice that way. Maybe he could pull off an overseas gig?

Two years in the can, right? He's out of practice. Don't care who you are, you ain't getting a clinical job. Then again, GL keeping a license with a crime of moral turpitude sticking on like an odor.

No clue. He fell off the face of the earth. At first I thought this was him but it can't be as the age is different. Newman should be in early 50s or so. His best bet would probably be to get a name change though he'd still have to report his criminal history for credentialing and I can't imaging a hospital system credentialing him. He could name change and invest in say....an urgent care clinic I suppose and practice that way. Maybe he could pull off an overseas gig?

I very much doubt you could keep your medical license with a felony record (not to mention sexual assault of a patient).

Last edited:
Two years in the can, right? He's out of practice. Don't care who you are, you ain't getting a clinical job. Then again, GL keeping a license with a crime of moral turpitude sticking on like an odor.
I think you're right. I think you'd have better odds of winning the Powerball than a state issuing you a license. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he would have to go international to get a license if he still wanted to practice medicine.

He has a book so maybe he's getting payments from it.

I think you're right. I think you'd have better odds of winning the Powerball than a state issuing you a license. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he would have to go international to get a license if he still wanted to practice medicine.

He has a book so maybe he's getting payments from it.
I recall there being a news article about him. He followed his wife and kids to a new city and, I think, was working telehealth or something.

edit: he wanted to do telehealth. I checked and he is not licensed in the state he lives.

Last edited:
I recall there being a news article about him. He followed his wife and kids to a new city and, I think, was working telehealth or something.

edit: he wanted to do telehealth. I checked and he is not licensed in the state he lives.
I found an article on his prison release and his victim who is suing the hospital he assaulted her at. It said he was in New Orleans "living near his ex-wife and children." He can be found on the Orleans Country sex offender registry, picture and all. It lists his last two addresses and his LLC, Evidence Based Consulting. So...if anyone needs some consulting...