USAHS interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alexis_moreno

Reaction score
I just got an interview invitation for the beginning of December. From what I’ve heard the interview portion is very conversational and pretty straight forward questions, however I am still nervous lol. Can anyone who has interviewed with USAHS give me some reassurance or more insight into the interview process. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, girl! You'll start with introductions from staff, run though a PowerPoint, then break off into the interview with another student and faculty. It's very much trying to get to know, why the school, and why pt. Remember to smile and look engaged during the interview and you'll do fine! What campus is it? Have you applied for anywhere else? I interviewed with Dallas Campus and I'm starting in the fall.

Hey, girl! You'll start with introductions from staff, run though a PowerPoint, then break off into the interview with another student and faculty. It's very much trying to get to know, why the school, and why pt. Remember to smile and look engaged during the interview and you'll do fine! What campus is it? Have you applied for anywhere else? I interviewed with Dallas Campus and I'm starting in the fall.

Thank you! And congrats on getting in! It’s for St. Augustine campus. My interview is Dec. 7th, also for Fall 2024. I’ve also applied to UCF and UNF, but haven’t heard back yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing on the same day!! Which term are you applying for?

What was the interview like?

Honestly it wasn’t bad at all. My interviewer was super chill and nice. He asked questions like “what made you want to be a PT” “what characteristic do you have that will help make you be a good PT?” “What’s your work ethic like?” “How do you deal with stress?” “A time you struggled academically and how you overcame it?” But he was very nice and encouraging for everyone’s answers. They did emphasize not to be stressed and that you’re in the interview process for a reason. I interviewed on zoom with two other students.

Honestly it wasn’t bad at all. My interviewer was super chill and nice. He asked questions like “what made you want to be a PT” “what characteristic do you have that will help make you be a good PT?” “What’s your work ethic like?” “How do you deal with stress?” “A time you struggled academically and how you overcame it?” But he was very nice and encouraging for everyone’s answers. They did emphasize not to be stressed and that you’re in the interview process for a reason. I interviewed on zoom with two other students.

I haven’t heard back yet though, still waiting

How long did it take for you to get a decision after your interview?

Alright good to know, thank you!