USAHS St. Augustine Campus Spring 2023 DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kru2616

Reaction score
Hey! I know it's still early, but I was wondering if anyone has been accepted and is planning on attending University of St. Augustine's DPT program starting in Spring 2023. I have been accepted and will be attending the program and I'm so excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I applied a few weeks ago and just got an email inviting me to a Virtual Interview July 7th! Anyone have any advice on what they will ask or how to prepare for the virtual interview?

Ah, so exciting! I would say not to stress too much because the actual interview is just you, two other applicants, and one professor. Mine was very relaxed. They asked us to tell them about ourselves and our background, about our PT internship experiences, why we chose physical therapy (besides just helping people), and about times where we overcame difficult situations or had to make tough decisions. It went by super quick! Good luck!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, so exciting! I would say not to stress too much because the actual interview is just you, two other applicants, and one professor. Mine was very relaxed. They asked us to tell them about ourselves and our background, about our PT internship experiences, why we chose physical therapy (besides just helping people), and about times where we overcame difficult situations or had to make tough decisions. It went by super quick! Good luck!!! :)
Thanks for this help! Just had my interview yesterday. How long did it take for you to hear back after your interview?

Thanks for this help! Just had my interview yesterday. How long did it take for you to hear back after your interview?
They said it would take 2-3 weeks to hear back and I hadn’t heard anything in 3 weeks so I decided to reach out. I got an email from them about 30 minutes later saying I was accepted! Hopefully they tell you soon, but if not I would definitely email them!

You are the lucky one! Congratulations again! I applied there too, but for the Fall semester. Can you gays share your GPA and GRE, so I can have an idea if I have a chase?
Thank you!

You are the lucky one! Congratulations again! I applied there too, but for the Fall semester. Can you gays share your GPA and GRE, so I can have an idea if I have a chase?
Thank you!
My cGPA was a 3.2 and I got a 148 in quantitative reasoning, a 152 in verbal reasoning, and a 4 in writing. My stats weren’t too great, but I had a lot of shadowing hours and I felt like I was well prepared for my interview! Dont stress too much! You got this!

Thank you!
Thank you!!
cGPA: 3.5
Prereq GPA: 3.8
And my poor GRE was 293 and 3.5 writing. Deffo not a great score but they seemed more interested in getting to know me in the interview and asked super basic questions. Pretty easy and chilled interview!! Good luck!!

How soon did you hear about their decision after you applied?

I just got an acceptance email today for spring 2023! Debating if I am going there though, still waiting to hear back from another program I interviewed at

How soon did you hear about their decision after you applied?
You have a meeting with an admissions advisor within 3-4 weeks and after the meeting you either get interviewed, denied but they tell you why, or you get directed admission(I did).

Just wondering if I even have a chance: I am trying to get into St. Augustine University for DPT program. I was wondering if anyone has gotten in with a gpa of 3.46 and GRE score of 292 combined with a 3.5 on writing. What are my chances? I would like to start fall of 24.

Just wondering if I even have a chance: I am trying to get into St. Augustine University for DPT program. I was wondering if anyone has gotten in with a gpa of 3.46 and GRE score of 292 combined with a 3.5 on writing. What are my chances? I would like to start fall of 24.
You’ll most likely get in. I got in with similar to slightly better scores. Start earlier if you can, and if you’re mature enough.

You’ll most likely get in. I got in with similar to slightly better scores. Start earlier if you can, and if you’re mature enough.
I told the advisor to submit my application as is. I sure hope I will get in.