USC 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baruni

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get in interview? or feedback?
I got e-mail that still under consideration a month ago.
I wonder anyone who get an interview schedules.

Members don't see this ad.

They have scheduled interviews & bench test from 21st & 22nd Oct. Maybe they will have another round subsequently.

Hey! I missed out on the recent ZOOM updates from Mr. Corey on the 10th did anyone attend it? and if so could you please update me on what was discussed in the meeting?

Hey! I missed out on the recent ZOOM updates from Mr. Corey on the 10th did anyone attend it? and if so could you please update me on what was discussed in the meeting?
Hi, Here are the essential points:
1. Be on time.
2. Day 1: Tow batches viz 0700 Hrs and 0900 Hrs. Breakfast will be catered for. Only PBL. Dress Business formal/ Business casual. There will also be an address and tour of USC.
3. Day 2: Bench Test: Typodonts - Kilgore or Columbia not clarified, which one. Type of preps, not clarified. Likely to finish by 1:00 P.M. Dress - Scrubs permitted. Carving exercise will be there. Types of carving to be done not clarified.
4. $1000/- against rent of instruments (Security) through any credit card. ID on bith days.

Hope this helps.
Regards

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user