USC Acceptance package? Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Acura-TL & Rx

Have faith in thy self!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their early holiday gift from USC? So far it sounds like only one has received it on the forum. Is there anyone else? I checked the mail at my apartment and at home in San Diego and nothing.... May be tomorrow? Dang this is nerve wracking!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

i got mine today :) im going to be a trojan. btw...im in irvine and got it today, youll probably get yours tomorrow :thumbup:

glagic said:
i got mine today :) im going to be a trojan. btw...im in irvine and got it today, youll probably get yours tomorrow :thumbup:

congrats!! I live in HB. But I am not sure if my mail from USC goes to San Diego or HB. If it's SD then hopefully tomorrow. But anyway.. congrats again.

By the way, when was the date on the envelope? Yesterday?

Has anyone gotten a letter to be placed on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Acura-TL & Rx said:
Has anyone gotten their early holiday gift from USC? So far it sounds like only one has received it on the forum. Is there anyone else? I checked the mail at my apartment and at home in San Diego and nothing.... May be tomorrow? Dang this is nerve wracking!!!!!

I got mine today too!! I live in Pasadena.

Congrats to you guys, I Hope you pick USC, it's a great school.

Fight On!!!