1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

USC - acceptance package

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by hopeful24, Jan 2, 2009.

1. hopeful24

Pre-Dental
    For those accepted to USC on Dec. 1...do you just need to send back the signature sheet (that was in the attached document of the acceptance email)? I still haven't received my actual package (although I called them the second week of Dec. to give them my credit card # so that I would know for certain they got my $500 deposit). I was just wondering if there is anything else that must be sent right now. Thanks for your time and I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!! (Oh and I will call them Mon. as I am guessing my package is lost somewhere in the mail - although my interview package came way after my interview date..so maybe it is on the way!)

2. hopeful24

Pre-Dental
  3. Doc Ock

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    You're good. Signature sheet was included in the email attachment. Package is the same as email attachment except for orange envelope.

4. hopeful24

Pre-Dental
    Thank you so much!!