USC Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uofandy18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if USC sent out their round of acceptances today?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes.... I got an email today for my acceptance. Saying that we are accepted and that they are mailing out letters to our homes tomorrow. But I there will be at least one spot open. I am going to attend Penn. Good luck to everyone and congrats!

Anyone know if they'll be sending out more in to this week? The reason I'm asking is because I am on the east coast and only sent out the post-interview response form a couple of days ago and in addition to that, we had some pretty bad weather here and didn't have mail for a day or two last week, so I'm not sure if the form may have reached the office in time for this round of acceptances. Do you guys think they might be sending out more in the coming days?

Members don't see this ad :)
I put the form in the mail to them this morning on the east coast, and received the acceptance this afternoon by email (with the package to follow in a few days by mail). They apparently don't need that form back unless you are not accepted right away.

Hope this helps.

hey lava r u going to SC?

got the email yesterday too! congrats guys :thumbup:

It's my first acceptance, so yes for now (sorry, i'm sure you were hoping for a no :) ) I really like the location, class 3 days a week, the free time, 88% average on Part I of the boards, and potentially PBL. I'm not completely sold on PBL, though, and it's hard to gauge if people are happy there.

Omg I Just Got An Acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg Imma Die Right Now....:hungover: