USC Acceptences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WesternU

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am tired of waiting. I wonder when they will send out the next batch of acceptence offers.

Members don't see this ad.

They told me end of the month for the next round of acceptances when I called on Friday, they also said about half their class is full.

Thanks for the info. cmcner. When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish you all the best. I hope we both get into USC by the end of this month:xf:

I have called and heard the exact same info so its consistent. I interviewed at the end of Sept and am still waiting to hear back. I really hope we still have a chance and get in :xf:. Atleast their interview cycle is complete. Have you guys been accepted anywhere else?

I have called and heard the exact same info so its consistent. I interviewed at the end of Sept and am still waiting to hear back. I really hope we still have a chance and get in :xf:. Atleast their interview cycle is complete. Have you guys been accepted anywhere else?

Nope, all my chances are riding on USC and Creighton's waitlists at this point. This is my second cycle.

Half full?
there would be no more interviews left right?
I will just wait for few days and if they don't respond I will start studying to retake DAT..
I really want to get in there.. :xf::xf:

I know it may be hard but I would start re-studying for the DAT.

Brian said the end of the month acceptances would be given out, I guess he meant the last day of the month (hopefully)

Those who are still waiting, when did you interview? And is USC your top choice?

Those who are still waiting, when did you interview? And is USC your top choice?

I interviewed Oct, but that doesn't matter Brian told me. People who get in 3rd-4th round acceptances interviewed anywhere from Oct - March.

raise your hand if you have checked your email >12X today hoping to receive an acceptance email (im literally raising my hand right now), but havent received one.

Members don't see this ad :)
When they accepted me in Feb. the e-mail came at 545 mountain time!! Just for your information!! Good luck!!!!!

i interviewed on 2/25.. and still no word! it's so frustrating. i wish i chose the interview date right before -__-

has anyone called today and asked when acceptances would be given out?

I called and they said within a week hopefully. But they keep delaying it! :(

Brian's exact words to me (which i recieved today 4/1):

We are about a little over 50% full. We expect the next round to go out in the next week to two weeks. Then a final round to be sent out in late April.

I'm crossing my fingers here too.:xf:
(I interviewed 10/7)
good luck all

Last edited:
has anyone received news yet?

i'm trying to apply to an HPSP program and I can't move forward without an acceptance letter from a 4 year school and USC is my only option...

it looks like we have 2 more students joined our fb group.
maybe they did send out the next acceptance batch or they they just forgot to join the group earlier and just figured to join the group.

either way good luck everyone!

They already sent out the third round last Tuesday and their final round will be given out end of April/early May. Good luck to all of us waiting :xf:. This wait has been agonizingly long (since September) :(.

I've been waiting since September also :( . Has anyone been accepted recently that interviewed in Sept or Oct? I wonder if they still look at those initial files.

I've been waiting since September also :( . Has anyone been accepted recently that interviewed in Sept or Oct? I wonder if they still look at those initial files.

I agree with you. The second and third round acceptances were given to most recent interviewees (based on SDN). I think they will no longer review/reconsider initial files from pre-December interviews :thumbdown:.

Does anyone know how full the class is as of today? Has anyone called and asked?