USC admission

Started by vdyprm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vdyprm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone hear from USC? I just got an e-mail telling that they haven't made their final decision yet,and result may come in coming few days.So I guess our waiting is not ended yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i guess the waiting period is still there for USC guys....🙂...but hopefully we will get it soon....and all the best for everyone waiting.

Hey ilta what hapened to ur boston interview???good luck

Regards,


they have sent it all i guess
good luck to everyone
 
any updates from USC...guess this waiting will end soon......and we will hear from them....any updates plz post them...👍

Regards,
 
i just received an email from USC indicating my acceptance , but oddly it dose not mention my name instead it says Dear ASPID Applicant
 
After 3 years of exams and applications finally got in USC.......
 
hi
i just received a mail telling I am in the alternate list.
 
count me in the alternate list......now pretty tensed what will happen??
Congrats ! guys who all got accepted...plz post if ur declinig USC ...it wud be helpful for the others.

Regards,
 
I am also in the alternate list.
Does anyone has any idea how many people are normally put in the alternate list?
What are the chances to be accepted?
 
I am very happy to post my acceptance in USC. Thanks to SDN. After a long long waiting finally its my tern to Banana dance.....

shdentist:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Last edited:
im also in alternate list 🙁
does anyone know that how many from alternate got accepted last year?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello , I am new on this forum . can anyone tell me what alternate means, I mean what are the chances of getting a spot if u r on this list . Thanks.
 
hi
count me in too...
time for the banana dance.....:banana::banana::banana:

as for the question on the alternate list..i have heard that quite a few get in .....so keep your fingers crossed.....