USC and Colorado??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

awalke12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have interviews coming up this week with USC and Colorado. Does anyone know how full the classes are and/or if they are only interviewing for the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

i am an sc alum and have close ties to the usc school of dentistry. i know sc still has ways to go to fill their class. so if you got an interview, you still have a chance of getting in. good luck with your interview.

I have interviews coming up this week with USC and Colorado. Does anyone know how full the classes are and/or if they are only interviewing for the waitlist?

are you CALI or COLORADO resident? thanks. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an Alaskan resident, but both are WICHE schools which gives me a little priority over other non-residents I believe.

sorry to break it you, but being WICHE doesn't give an advantage at USC, they are a private school, and at their inteview they said that is not taken into consideration and they like to have non-residents in their program to make their class more diverse, good luck at the interview and make yourself noticed in the PBL session :luck: PM if you have specific questions about their interview, i had mine in november and got accepted

I heard USC is little bit more than half full. Good luck!!!:luck:

Does anyone know about how full Colorado's class is? What are the chances of an out-of-state applicant getting in at this point when they only accept 18 out-of-staters?