• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar - Starting at 8 PM

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy!

awalke12

10+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have interviews coming up this week with USC and Colorado. Does anyone know how full the classes are and/or if they are only interviewing for the waitlist?

philchungski

10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2007
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i am an sc alum and have close ties to the usc school of dentistry. i know sc still has ways to go to fill their class. so if you got an interview, you still have a chance of getting in. good luck with your interview.

About the Ads

MrTeeth

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I'm an Alaskan resident, but both are WICHE schools which gives me a little priority over other non-residents I believe.

sorry to break it you, but being WICHE doesn't give an advantage at USC, they are a private school, and at their inteview they said that is not taken into consideration and they like to have non-residents in their program to make their class more diverse, good luck at the interview and make yourself noticed in the PBL session :luck: PM if you have specific questions about their interview, i had mine in november and got accepted

keibee82

Blue_tooth...
10+ Year Member
May 9, 2006
OC
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have interviews coming up this week with USC and Colorado. Does anyone know how full the classes are and/or if they are only interviewing for the waitlist?

I heard USC is little bit more than half full. Good luck!!!:luck:

awalke12

10+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone know about how full Colorado's class is? What are the chances of an out-of-state applicant getting in at this point when they only accept 18 out-of-staters?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.