USC any news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

menelaus84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm just curious if USC has been issuing anyone here any news regarding interviews/rejections. It's been pretty quiet here on my end. I did call the admissions office to find out if people were rejected and they told me that people have been unofficially rejected by email but the "official" rejection doesn't take place until the end. With that in mind, they told me that people will continue getting interviews until the end of March.

I'm just curious if there have been any recent interview invites and such. Just post your news. I'm sure everyone would like to be informed! Thanks =)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I'm just curious if USC has been issuing anyone here any news regarding interviews/rejections. It's been pretty quiet here on my end. I did call the admissions office to find out if people were rejected and they told me that people have been unofficially rejected by email but the "official" rejection doesn't take place until the end. With that in mind, they told me that people will continue getting interviews until the end of March.

I'm just curious if there have been any recent interview invites and such. Just post your news. I'm sure everyone would like to be informed! Thanks =)
Thank you for this information - it is a relief to hear. I have heard no news, and I've been complete since early September!!!

Hey all,
[snip!]
With that in mind, they told me that people will continue getting interviews until the end of March.

Oh, there's hope for me yet. :D

I have been rejected by most of California.:(

(But at least they're saving me the worrying!:thumbup::laugh:)

Hey all,

Wonder if anyone has gotten this and what it looks like/when they got it...