Usc dental pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok supposedly we have to take " 1 year ( which is 2 semester or 3 quarters) of history, philosophy, or fine arts" wat if u didnt or dont remember taking any? Would usc notified u if u had not met the requirement ( assumimg u got accepted)? Wat is considered a fine arts class? I already have a BS in biology... Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

When I went to USC and asked about the english requirement (because half of my english was completed with AP credit), they had said that as long as you have a degree, they waive the non-science pre-reqs. But, I'd call and ask just incase. A "Fine Art" is like music, music apreciation, art, or dance.

If I were you, I would ask them directly! But, during your interview they should have gone over your file with you, and tell you what they are missing from your file. They tell you right there what additional courses they want from you to fulfill your prerequisites. :luck:

ok..u were right, if u have a BS then u waive all the pre-req requirements! yay!.