usc dental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gumdrop16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
There have been some other posts about this. USC is always starting late into the application cycle. If your check has been cashed, just sit back and wait for them to contact you.

The next thing to happen is that USC will send out information to the applicants on how to access their portal page. Hope this helps

Goodluck!

I had to call USC about my DAT scores the other day and they told me that they did not send out any emails yet... They said to hold tight and they should start sending some out towards the end of the month.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I am having the same problem with USC. They cashed my check, but I have not heard from them for any secondary stuff. I called them in the beggining of this month (around Aug 5) and they told me secondary apps are berely being sent out...I thought I was the only one having the same problem.

Good Luck to everyone! :)

Hey guys,

I am having the same problem with USC. They cashed my check, but I have not heard from them for any secondary stuff. I called them in the beggining of this month (around Aug 5) and they told me secondary apps are berely being sent out...I thought I was the only one having the same problem.

Good Luck to everyone! :)

I think secondaries are only sent to interviewees.

I forget now, USC already had us send in our supplemental checks right? bc I just got this email from them saying that they just now recieved my AADSAS app (that i submitted 2 months ago)

im pretty sure i already sent the check

but the email at the bottom shows this

Payment of a processing fee of $85.00 (domestic applicants) or $145.00 (International applicants requiring an F-1 visa). Please make check or money order payable to “USC School of Dentistry” with your AADSAS# and send to our USC bank:

USC School of Dentistry, File Number 121452, Los Angeles, CA 90074-2145

It is just there in case you did not. I sent it like late June, and I got the same thing. You can check your bank statement for the proof.