USC done interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lanced

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of anyone getting interviews recently, but I also haven't received a rejection yet either.

Anyone know? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

They send out a mass rejection, so no one has probably heard.

As for interviewing, I am not sure when they conclude.

Still interviewing at least through the end of March. Either that or I'm gonna feel really silly when I show up in my suit.

Members don't see this ad :)
same here. Late march. LA. Interview.

are they still sending out invites? still waiting....and waiting sucks

seeing that i was complete in october (early), i am going to assume i will be rejected. it's pretty sad. i am such a huge trojan football fan.
i still can't quite how i got interviews from stanford, duke, and yale, but not USC. funny thing is USC was one of my top 3-4 choices because i didn't think top tier schools are realistic for me. i am secretly hoping for an interview but realistically i think they are done (99% done).

seeing that i was complete in october (early), i am going to assume i will be rejected. it's pretty sad. i am such a huge trojan football fan.
i still can't quite how i got interviews from stanford, duke, and yale, but not USC.

I was complete in early November, and have not heard anything from them, and I'm working under the same assumption you are. (And I didn't get the top-tier interviews.)

Where did you do your undergrad? I would hate to think that you are a Huge Trojan Football Fan if you went somewhere else. ;) Even if I went to USC for med school, I'd still have to root for my mighty Golden Bear.

i still can't quite how i got interviews from stanford, duke, and yale, but not USC. funny thing is USC was one of my top 3-4 choices because i didn't think top tier schools are realistic for me. i am secretly hoping for an interview but realistically i think they are done (99% done).

they interview through april.

I was complete in early November, and have not heard anything from them, and I'm working under the same assumption you are. (And I didn't get the top-tier interviews.)

Where did you do your undergrad? I would hate to think that you are a Huge Trojan Football Fan if you went somewhere else. ;) Even if I went to USC for med school, I'd still have to root for my mighty Golden Bear.

I didn't go to USC for undergrad :p Golden Bear = Berkeley?

Byong-Soo is a triton baby, like me. We don't have a football team so we can root for whoever we darn well please ;)

my friend just graduated cal though, he is a big golden bears fan :D

my friend just graduated cal though, he is a big golden bears fan :D

Yeah, we Golden Bears tend to do that.
I think it's because we have a chip on our shoulder with being a public school and competing with some fine Pac-10 schools. Basketball is not so hot this year. Football was good, but didn't live up to the hype...and the Bears have potentially two first rounders in the upcoming draft (Marshawn Lynch and Daymeion Hughes.)

So I'd love to go to USC, and I would root Trojan except for my Bears. Or, to simplify things, I'll just root for whoever is playing against Stanfurd and UCLA. ;)

I didn't go to USC for undergrad :p Golden Bear = Berkeley?

Indeed...

On our rugged eastern foothills...stands our symbol clear and bold
"Big C" means to fight, and strive, and win for Blue and Gold!

...I would hate to think that you are a Huge Trojan Football Fan if you went somewhere else. ;) Even if I went to USC for med school, I'd still have to root for my mighty Golden Bear.

go bears!!! though after being accepted to USC med i might be becoming a trojan...and that could be hard to deal with (since they truely are the most vile of pac-10 personalities)

as for on topic, USC is still interviewing through April, so no rejection yet for everyone

Hey dasa, do you happen to know if there are still any invites going out or if they are simply still interviewing. In all likelihood theyre done but when I called they told me my file was still under review. Any info you have would help...Thanks

Go Bears!!
Dasa, me too..perpetually still "under review." Any ideas?
Congrats on your acceptance man..=)