USC DPT 2021 cohort

Started by LZP7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LZP7

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I got an email from USC on Friday saying that I am being “recommended to be admitted” to the Residential Program. Did anyone else receive this? In the email it said my official acceptance would be emailed to me but I have not yet received it? Does anyone know what this means or what I should do
 
Hey! I received this email back in November 2020 and I don't think I actually ever received a second official acceptance; I have put my deposit down and everything so, I wouldn't wait for a second email! The next email they sent me was for the deposit.