USC DPT 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erosst7

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone else also heard back from USC? I submitted my application at the end of August and heard back from them on 9/28. I'm still waiting to hear from other schools, so I would love to see if anyone else got accepted and is considering USC!!

Also, feel free to ask anything related to the program or application here!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulation! USC is one of my dream schools. I submitted my application on October 26th and haven’t heard back from them. I also applied to University of Miami, Emory, Pittsburg, and WUSTL. I got interview invitation from Miami and Emory, but still nothing after that, yet. Are you going to USC?
Hi, has anyone else also heard back from USC? I submitted my application at the end of August and heard back from them on 9/28. I'm still waiting to hear from other schools, so I would love to see if anyone else got accepted and is considering USC!!

Also, feel free to ask anything related to the program or application here!

Congratulation! USC is one of my dream schools. I submitted my application on October 26th and haven’t heard back from them. I also applied to University of Miami, Emory, Pittsburg, and WUSTL. I got interview invitation from Miami and Emory, but still nothing after that, yet. Are you going to USC?
Hi! Best of luck with your applications! I'm still deciding which program to attend, but definitely considering USC as one of my top choices!

For your reference, I also applied to Pitt, WUSTL, and Northwestern (and USC). I submitted all my applications around the end of August and the beginning of September. Heard back from Pitt on 10/27, from WUSTL on 11/13, from USC on 9/28, and from NU on 9/20.