USC Financial Aid Stuff!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

endlesslove

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard some people already got their USC Financial Aid documents to fill out?? (the ones online are outdated) When did you guys get them?? Mine (and 2 of my other friends') isn't here yet. I already turned in a scholarship application for 5 scholarships and in addition to writing the essays, the instructions also said to turn in my USC FinAid documents by 2/25. So I have a deadline to beat. I called USC and they said they would send it to me yesterday but I still haven't gotten it yet--I checked 3 places where they could've gone! So what should I do?
 
If I remember correctly the graduate suppl form is like 1 page, so I am sure you will beat the deadline 🙂 just fill the FAFSA out on time. That reminds me....I need to fill out my forms too
 
tanyas said:
If I remember correctly the graduate suppl form is like 1 page, so I am sure you will beat the deadline 🙂 just fill the FAFSA out on time. That reminds me....I need to fill out my forms too

yay, mine arrived today! now i can say i didn't waste all that time writing those scholarship essays for the University of Southern California 😛 😛