1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

USC - Housing?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by philchungski, May 4, 2007.

1. philchungski

Pre-Dental
    Anyone going to SC next year and looking for housing with a roommate? I want to start making housing arrangements and I am planning on living with a roommate. Please contact me if anyone might be interested in arranging something.

Any upperclassmen..... any advice/help in finding good housing around campus/downtown? overall nice apartment, fair price, location.... any help would be appreciated...

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Eid

Eid

Pre-Dental
    Hey Phil! Congratulations, good to see out interview group's cashing in :thumbup: (or cashing out with that deposit amount!!:eek: )..

Good idea looking for housing.. i'm looking for that too.. but i'm a girl...

Do the USC students know of a website or a usc roomate resource that can help us out? Thanks!

4. philchungski

Pre-Dental
    maybe a bunch of us can get together and get a house... it'll be hell of a lot cheaper... throwin an idea out there..

5. philchungski

Pre-Dental
    anyone planning to make their housing arrangements soon???