1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

USC - Housing?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by philchungski, May 4, 2007.

1. philchungski

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Anyone going to SC next year and looking for housing with a roommate? I want to start making housing arrangements and I am planning on living with a roommate. Please contact me if anyone might be interested in arranging something.

Any upperclassmen..... any advice/help in finding good housing around campus/downtown? overall nice apartment, fair price, location.... any help would be appreciated...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Eid

Eid
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey Phil! Congratulations, good to see out interview group's cashing in :thumbup: (or cashing out with that deposit amount!!:eek: )..

Good idea looking for housing.. i'm looking for that too.. but i'm a girl...

Do the USC students know of a website or a usc roomate resource that can help us out? Thanks!

4. philchungski

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    maybe a bunch of us can get together and get a house... it'll be hell of a lot cheaper... throwin an idea out there..

5. philchungski

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    anyone planning to make their housing arrangements soon???