USC- How hard do you work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMC2UCLA2_

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping some students could tell me more about the first year. I will only have a 2 week break before USC starts, so I was considering taking a year off to catch a breath, but I am not so sure anymore.

I heard the first year is really easy from some current students during my interview, but I also heard the program may be changing next year because of a new dean. Anyone know about this?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

SMC2UCLA2_ said:
I was hoping some students could tell me more about the first year. I will only have a 2 week break before USC starts, so I was considering taking a year off to catch a breath, but I am not so sure anymore.

I heard the first year is really easy from some current students during my interview, but I also heard the program may be changing next year because of a new dean. Anyone know about this?

Thanks

Doesnt USC start in August??

SMC2UCLA2_ said:

Thanks

yeah I heard the same thing... maybe going to hybrid or something?
I also heard from someone else that it's not going to happen... oh well, all anecdotal evidence.

to the OP: USC let's u defer for a year?

USC wasn't too bad the first two semesters, but we just started our third trimester two weeks ago and it is VERY tough. We are VERY busy! I haven't heard anything about a new dean or the new hybrid program yet.