USC- How hard do you work?

Started by SMC2UCLA2_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SMC2UCLA2_

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping some students could tell me more about the first year. I will only have a 2 week break before USC starts, so I was considering taking a year off to catch a breath, but I am not so sure anymore.

I heard the first year is really easy from some current students during my interview, but I also heard the program may be changing next year because of a new dean. Anyone know about this?


Thanks
 
SMC2UCLA2_ said:
I was hoping some students could tell me more about the first year. I will only have a 2 week break before USC starts, so I was considering taking a year off to catch a breath, but I am not so sure anymore.

I heard the first year is really easy from some current students during my interview, but I also heard the program may be changing next year because of a new dean. Anyone know about this?


Thanks

Doesnt USC start in August??
 
SMC2UCLA2_ said:
I was hoping some students could tell me more about the first year. I will only have a 2 week break before USC starts, so I was considering taking a year off to catch a breath, but I am not so sure anymore.

I heard the first year is really easy from some current students during my interview, but I also heard the program may be changing next year because of a new dean. Anyone know about this?


Thanks


yeah I heard the same thing... maybe going to hybrid or something?
I also heard from someone else that it's not going to happen... oh well, all anecdotal evidence.

to the OP: USC let's u defer for a year?
 
USC wasn't too bad the first two semesters, but we just started our third trimester two weeks ago and it is VERY tough. We are VERY busy! I haven't heard anything about a new dean or the new hybrid program yet.