USC interview and NYU interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jobe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who already had USC or NYU interviews, can you guys please share your experience?
Like.. what kind of questions were asked during the interview.. how long it was.. etc.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who already had USC or NYU interviews, can you guys please share your experience?
Like.. what kind of questions were asked during the interview.. how long it was.. etc.

Thank you!

you can find all this info on the interview feedback page..

Thank you!

NYU's interview was awesome. really laid back, my interviewer hardly asked me questions we just talked and it was very low stress. the only thing is make sure you have an explanation for any weaknesses in your app cuz i got a C in physics 2 and they asked me about it.

as for the length, everyone's took a different amount of time i think mine was about 40 minutes and after we had a group session for questions and a tour and then lunch. loved the school :) gl with your interview!

USC interview will definitely be the easiest and most laid back interview you can have. You don't even have an actual interview. You have a PBL session and a short 15 minute, 1 paragraph writing session. Don't sweat it and there really isn't a whole lot of preparation you can do for that interview. Good luck!