USC interview left?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uklover08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is sc gonna be sending out any more interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

is sc gonna be sending out any more interviews?

I was wondering this also. I sure hope they send out some more interview invites. I just got a status letter last Sat so hopefully there's more going out soon.

From what I know, their last interviews start mid-end of April. Their last interview invitations are going to be coming out in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I know, their last interviews start mid-end of April. Their last interview invitations are going to be coming out in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Please! I wann get one. I will do whatever to get one. I will burn UCLA down if they want me to. :D

Please! I wann get one. I will do whatever to get one. I will burn UCLA down if they want me to. :D

haha as a usc alumni I will help you! j/k

haha as a usc alumni I will help you! j/k

besides tomorrow they have 3 other interview in april and those are the last ones...i don't know if they have sent out all the letters yet...but they're getting very close

yo sean what up man dadashet mishnastam, does that mean theres chance this year if u havent heard yet?

yo sean what up man dadashet mishnastam, does that mean theres chance this year if u havent heard yet?

that means there's a chance if they havn't mailed all the letters out. there's a smaller chance if they have sent all the invitation letters out. because some of those invitations are gonna get turned down and open up another spot for an interview!

I got my interview invite about 2 weeks before. That has been last minute compared to my other interviews.

April 25 is their last interview date, as it stands now.

has someone ever heard of someone cancelling their interview and asking them to give to someone they know?

if someone else cancels a USC interview, please tell them to give it to me:oops: