USC Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Srah

DRUGGIE
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interviewing on Jan 26 at USC. Please include where you from also:thumbup:.

Members don't see this ad.

And if you've already interviewed at USC, any advice and suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.

i think there's a USC interview thread already... check it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
did USC ask us to write a prompt for the interview?

Is anyone interviewing on Jan 26 at USC. Please include where you from also:thumbup:.

hey girl want to tell u good luck at ure interview hope it goes well and i also want to ask u if its ok to let me know what happ at the usc interview like what was the sample essay on and what they ask at u please.....

thanks and good luck

did USC ask us to write a prompt for the interview?

Nope. They used to, but not anymore (I mean the 300 essay before u go to the interview, not the on-site essay during interview)

i will be there saturday at 930 i think. i'm comng from Chino hills, so not terribly too far. i'll be the one wearing the dark suit and blue shirt :p

Hey Onepharm,

Funny thing is your email address was the first one on the mailing list regarding usc financial aid info. Is that mailing list for all the people who have interviews in Feb or is it everybody who has an interview. Do you know?

I am coming from Chino for round 2. Lets hope this year I will get past the alternate list.;)

:luck:Good luck to everyone going to the interview this Sat! :luck: Good luck to everyone waiting for a interview invite. don't lose hope!