USC interview..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tetondent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are some USC interviews in the next couple of weeks and I just wanted to get some more feedback on how it went for those of you that have already been to the interview. I know there will be a mock PBL session but what did everyone think about the session? What are the facilities like and do the current students seem to like the school? Any other comments would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am a current 2nd year USC student and I love it here. The interview is pretty chill here just don't be over bearing during the interview and volunteer to scribe and you will do fine. If you have any questions about the school or the interview feel free to PM me.

I just had an interview with USC. I was a little nervous before the interview because I didn't know what to expect. The day goes in the following order: Intro, Q & A, PBL, Essay, Financial Aid, Lunch, and Tour. When they started the process, I was pretty relaxed. In fact it was the most relaxing interview ever. The PBL session went really well. It was like doing a class exercise with a group. The students seemed to really like the program. The facilities are actually very nice. The only down part is the tuition: $400k...a little too much for my budget. Other than that, its a great school!