USC interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guanine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
well I applied for USC back about 2 months ago..They should have recieved all required documents by now! How come I haven't heard from them yet! Nothing at all!! Is it possible that they ignored my application, and they dont even bother to send u a rejection letter!??!

Members don't see this ad.

well I applied for USC back about 2 months ago..They should have recieved all required documents by now! How come I haven't heard from them yet! Nothing at all!! Is it possible that they ignored my application, and they dont even bother to send u a rejection letter!??!
this question always comes up. but you must mean south carolina because they will not consider your application if you mean southern california. their deadline was 3 months ago, hence you missed that one.

If you mean South Carolina, there is a thread called "SCCP" for the sc college of pharmacy (both USC and MUSC). If you meant Cali, then I have no clue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cali's deadline was Nov 1 and if you submitted 2 months ago, yes your late application was ignored and you were not sent a denial letter. If you meant that you submitted it before the deadline (3+ months ago) then you should have at least received a lack letter. Nonetheless, I'd suggest either going to the USC class of 2013 thread if you're referring to Cali, or the SCCP thread if you mean South Carolina.

What is your GPA? If it is less than 3.2, then you have an uphill battle.

it is the univeristy of Southern California.!! and I submitted my pharmcas app. back in september. and the supplemental applications on 10/13/2008!! And till now, i haven't heard nothing from them.!??!:(
They had 2 online supplemental apps!
Is it possible because i am out of state applicant?? Cali pharmcay schools have a reputation in ignoring out-of-state applications!!

it is the univeristy of Southern California.!! and I submitted my pharmcas app. back in september. and the supplemental applications on 10/13/2008!! And till now, i haven't heard nothing from them.!??!:(
They had 2 online supplemental apps!
Is it possible because i am out of state applicant?? Cali pharmcay schools have a reputation in ignoring out-of-state applications!!

I am an in-state applicant, and I submitted PharmCAS in July and supplemental on 9/26 - besides a lack letter I have gotten zip from them. Last year I submitted right before the November deadline and heard nothing from them until an invitation to the March interview - it's just how they do things. The thing you have to remember is that they only do four (I think) interviews, once a month, and they will only send out invites 2-3 weeks prior. There's still the March interview.. you just gotta be patient.

I am an in-state applicant, and I submitted PharmCAS in July and supplemental on 9/26 - besides a lack letter I have gotten zip from them. Last year I submitted right before the November deadline and heard nothing from them until an invitation to the March interview - it's just how they do things. The thing you have to remember is that they only do four (I think) interviews, once a month, and they will only send out invites 2-3 weeks prior. There's still the March interview.. you just gotta be patient.
Thanks, I am feeling a bit more comfortable!

Has anyone got an invite for the March interview? I think it's the last one and since I have yet to hear ANYTHING, I think I just might count USC out once i know that they already sent out thier last invites

Has anyone got an invite for the March interview? I think it's the last one and since I have yet to hear ANYTHING, I think I just might count USC out once i know that they already sent out thier last invites

I think it's still too early for the March invites. Maybe in another week or so.