USC Interviews

Started by jhallaji
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jhallaji

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that USC sent out a number of interview invites late last week. Does anybody know if they will be sending out anymore anytime soon?
 
I know that USC sent out a number of interview invites late last week. Does anybody know if they will be sending out anymore anytime soon?

I received an invite last Friday evening. There were 7 dates Available and 30 students per session. I doubt they'd send out 200+ in one week so I bet they'll send out more.
 
The dates on the email were for Feb . They told me they interview people in March as well so I expect them to senf out more later this month for March.

Best of Luck to you.
 
Same situation here.
I am waiting for their response since I got interview last week.
Hope they keep sending them throughout this week..