USC last interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovepharm

:sulindac is super cool:
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't lose hope yet, you're not alone! I think it's still early for Western to start sending out their last March 24th interview. I wonder if they've filled up their Feb 24th interview spots already. :( USC should be sending them out in a week or two since they tend to send invites out 2-3 weeks before the interview, which is March 17th. There's still some time!

Those who get interview invites, please keep us updated, we appreciate it lots! <3

doublehh03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
b/c i asked to move my date to march 17, they said about the end of february is when you should expect the mail invitation.

ilovepharm

:sulindac is super cool:
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
b/c i asked to move my date to march 17, they said about the end of february is when you should expect the mail invitation.

Thanks for the clarification. I hope I get to join you. :D

doublehh03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. I hope I get to join you. :D

but the sad thing is USC accepts only 15-30 people from their last session. so as low as 15? man, that's bad for us "late people" :scared:

eddavatar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
but the sad thing is USC accepts only 15-30 people from their last session. so as low as 15? man, that's bad for us "late people" :scared:

Just remember, there's always waitlist, and there's always going to be people that wants to go to other schools.

doublehh03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just remember, there's always waitlist, and there's always going to be people that wants to go to other schools.

doesn't people getting wailist from the first sessions get priority over those that get wailisted late?

but still what's the point of rolling admissions? don't u want the cream of the crop? :smuggrin:

Swanchick84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
doesn't people getting wailist from the first sessions get priority over those that get wailisted late?

but still what's the point of rolling admissions? don't u want the cream of the crop? :smuggrin:

Not necessarily for the first question. The only advantage of interviewing early is that your file gets reviewed again and again and again.