USC - looking for roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nivs22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey USC people,

Are there any guys out there that would be interested in sharing the costs for an apartment off campus starting in fall 2004? I know of a two bedroom up for rent, but I need a roommate! Email or PM me.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

i'm also looking for a roommate for fall at usc. please pm me if you're interesting.

IF anyone know any apartment that is NEAR usc please let me know so I don't have to spend the summer driving back and forth between san diego and usc to search for an apartment.

thanks,
hnguyen

you can ask cristine in the admissions office for the list of available housing. that is usually pretty comprehensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharmacy students and other professional students are always emailing the class about available rooms. If you are interested, just PM me with your email address and I will forward those emails to you.

Hi! I also am looking for roommates, but I did apply for the dorms as a back up. If there's anyone that needs a roommate...I am interested!

Hello fellow classmates!

Here's the housing list for April. If you want to be added to the Housing List, or the email list to receive the Housing List, email Cristina Arteaga at [email protected].

I'm also looking for a roommate/place to live!

Hope this helps you guys a bit...

Attachments

• HousingList.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 137
hey usc folks, since we're on the topic of housing again....i was wondering if anyone has considered the university park apartments like centennial and the other ones in that area...is it too far from HSC? too expensive? also, for the folks who live in the surrounding cities like alhambra/monterey park/etc, would you need a car to get to campus? thx.

Sukie said:
Hello fellow classmates!

Here's the housing list for April. If you want to be added to the Housing List, or the email list to receive the Housing List, email Cristina Arteaga at [email protected].

I'm also looking for a roommate/place to live!

Hope this helps you guys a bit...
Thanks sukie, that list was very helpful! I've actually received calls from potential roommates!