SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Usc Omfs

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by libre, Apr 20, 2007.

1. libre

libre 7+ Year Member

Apr 18, 2007
    new to the board here...i've read some posts about our program being malignant which made me giggle along with the four other residents i told about it. i just wanted to answer any questions or clear up any misconceptions people might have about our program.
    1) our program is about as non-malignant as you can get. there are always differences in opinions but everyone gets along fine
    2) there is no hatred between the 4 and 6 yr programs. any one of the 6 yr guys (incl myself) will tell you that the 4 yr guys are the backbone of our service since they are here pretty much year round. we hardly ever diffenetiate ourselves here as 4 or 6 yr guys.

feel free to post anything else you might have heard or want to ask:
    i will try to be as frank as possible...

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Yellowman

Yellowman Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 4, 2002
    are you pgy1 MD track libre?

4. libre

libre 7+ Year Member

Apr 18, 2007
    nope.

5. shabu2

shabu2 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Jerzzzzzz
    Okay!?, then I guess s/he is the 4yr? :confused:

6. toofache32

toofache32 10+ Year Member

Apr 18, 2003
    Do you teabag your externs in the call room? That is the mark of a truly fine program.

7. libre

libre 7+ Year Member

Apr 18, 2007
    no teabaggin...can't climb to the top bunk in the dark.

8. flat4

flat4 Mullet Redesigner 7+ Year Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Far West
    Their externs bunk on the 13th floor of LA County with the prisoners. They get the full treatment.
    You guys move into the new hospital yet?

9. libre

libre 7+ Year Member

Apr 18, 2007
    move-in date for the new hospital is november of 07...should be nice to get away from these brown walls and urine soaked stairwells.

10. IcedOMFS

IcedOMFS realultimatepower.net 5+ Year Member

Sep 7, 2006
    It damn-ass cold here

I prefer the urine soaked stairwells. Beats the smell of a$$ that permeates all the wards, IMHO...