Usc Omfs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libre

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
new to the board here...i've read some posts about our program being malignant which made me giggle along with the four other residents i told about it. i just wanted to answer any questions or clear up any misconceptions people might have about our program.
1) our program is about as non-malignant as you can get. there are always differences in opinions but everyone gets along fine
2) there is no hatred between the 4 and 6 yr programs. any one of the 6 yr guys (incl myself) will tell you that the 4 yr guys are the backbone of our service since they are here pretty much year round. we hardly ever diffenetiate ourselves here as 4 or 6 yr guys.

feel free to post anything else you might have heard or want to ask:
i will try to be as frank as possible...

Members don't see this ad.

are you pgy1 MD track libre?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay!?, then I guess s/he is the 4yr? :confused:

Do you teabag your externs in the call room? That is the mark of a truly fine program.

no teabaggin...can't climb to the top bunk in the dark.

Do you teabag your externs in the call room? That is the mark of a truly fine program.

Their externs bunk on the 13th floor of LA County with the prisoners. They get the full treatment.
new to the board here...i've read some posts about our program being malignant which made me giggle along with the four other residents i told about it. i just wanted to answer any questions or clear up any misconceptions people might have about our program.
1) our program is about as non-malignant as you can get. there are always differences in opinions but everyone gets along fine
2) there is no hatred between the 4 and 6 yr programs. any one of the 6 yr guys (incl myself) will tell you that the 4 yr guys are the backbone of our service since they are here pretty much year round. we hardly ever diffenetiate ourselves here as 4 or 6 yr guys.

feel free to post anything else you might have heard or want to ask:
i will try to be as frank as possible...
You guys move into the new hospital yet?

move-in date for the new hospital is november of 07...should be nice to get away from these brown walls and urine soaked stairwells.

move-in date for the new hospital is november of 07...should be nice to get away from these brown walls and urine soaked stairwells.

I prefer the urine soaked stairwells. Beats the smell of a$$ that permeates all the wards, IMHO...