Usc one on one interview heeeeelllllpp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eleena

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone
soo i booked my interview at usc for oct and the lady told me i will have a one on one interview as well..has anyone heard that before? do you know what type of questions they will ask you? pleaaase help me

Members don't see this ad.

Really? When I called them, the guy didn't tell me anything about one-on-one interview. He just said bring the sheets, green and pink..Do you know if this one on one is for everyone?

hello everyone
soo i booked my interview at usc for oct and the lady told me i will have a one on one interview as well..has anyone heard that before? do you know what type of questions they will ask you? pleaaase help me

There is no one on one interview at USC. I scheduled my interview on Sep 25th and I received a package including the full schedule of interviewing day. We have pbl group discussion and sample writing! The rest is introduction and tour of facilities.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is no one on one interview at USC. I scheduled my interview on Sep 25th and I received a package including the full schedule of interviewing day. We have pbl group discussion and sample writing! The rest is introduction and tour of facilities.

haha ditto on everything... Sept 25th... I think in my packet it says there are no one on ones... specifically.

one on one is for re-applicants , good luck!!!

ya, i just talked to a classmate of mine today. He said he got interviewed one on one when he reapplied the second time, but he said he didn't find out about the one on one interview until the day of the interview. good luck :)

ya, i just talked to a classmate of mine today. He said he got interviewed one on one when he reapplied the second time, but he said he didn't find out about the one on one interview until the day of the interview. good luck :)

Yup... I think I talked to the same classmate and got the same answer. I also confirmed this with another student today at the school, since this was all new to me (seems like it would have been discussed here on SDN at some point before). It looks like re-applicants who got close to admission at USC in a previous cycle also get a one on one interview.

Very interesting...

If there is no interview at USC, how do they evaluate you then? At the PBL session? What is the PBL session like? I have an interview there on October 16th.

If there is no interview at USC, how do they evaluate you then? At the PBL session? What is the PBL session like? I have an interview there on October 16th.

your "interview" is the PBL session.
you sit in a group talking about a problem, and the admissions committee wants to see how well you can contribute to a group and what type of ideas you have to go about solving a problem, like what questions to ask, what information you need to look up and where to get it from.

durring my interview the PBL problem was the pt. was pregnant.