USC online status check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalicous1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to check their app status for USC using the link they give? I don't know why it isn't working, isn't the Assoc. # the same thing as your AADSAS ID #?

Members don't see this ad.

Make sure that your last name is spelled with capitalized first letter. So if your last name is Smith, type in "Smith" instead of "smith"

what link? i wasn't aware usc had an online status website...

Members don't see this ad :)
yea my page is blank after i hit submit :( I just want to make sure they have everything because I got a letter AWHILE ago saying they got AADSAS but it's up to me to make sure I get them everything else and then I got a receipt for my fee but just wanna make sure it's ALL there. Have you ever been able to check the status? mabye its just down today?

Ive been checking on my status on there for like 2 months. Today was the first day it went blank on me. They're probably updating stuff. I wouldnt be surprised if people start getting interviews soon.

Yeah, it's blank for me too. I've been able to check my status until recently. My status always said "no status" though, is that just me?

Wow, my status page says "ACCEPTED FOR CLASS OF 2012"!!!!! :eek:

NOT! :p

Mine is blank too. bah.

Wow, my status page says "ACCEPTED FOR CLASS OF 2012"!!!!! :eek:

NOT! :p

Mine is blank too. bah.

thats cool.... mine said FREE ride class of 2012.... there going to pay me 300,000 dollars to go there hahaha

My status is a blank page, too... =( I guess that's better than "Invalid Login" though! Huzzah!

wow! looks like I really wasn't the only one lol. Well I'm glad I asked now we all know and will hopefully see something good on that screen soon :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I called usc a couple days ago and they told me that they are going to start sending out interview invitations in october. I also tried to log on to my account and it was just a red screen. I think they're just really busy looking at applications.

I would love to go there, although I keep hearing mixed things about the problem based learning. what do you guys think?

Yup, blank red screen here as well.

hmm just tried again, still nothing incase anyone wanted an update

well, its workin now, go check ur status :cool:

yea mine just worked for the first time ever, " under review"

Mine says "No Status"... what does that mean?

My says "under review"

It's finally working for me too, but I wouldn't consider it up to date or even complete. It says file under review and no application fee paid when in fact, I have paid it months ago and have been invited for interview twice.

mine is working now..but it stays under review, but i have already been invited for an interview...received the interview packet in the mail and made my appt...weird.

Mine was blank for a while and then I got a letter in the mail saying they were reviewing my application and now the website works for me.

I got a letter today from USC. They want me to retake my DAT because of my 14 in QR. Anyone else get this?

mine updated to "Review"

I got a letter today from USC. They want me to retake my DAT because of my 14 in QR. Anyone else get this?
Thanks for the info. I guess mine is on the way as well:D

I think I have the lowest scores on this forum

17/18/21
GPA: 3.03:eek:
Science: 2.9:eek: Undergrad was hard a** engineering courses, but I know they don't care
tons of volunteer work but I know they don't care...they look at your numbers first
I guess I should be banned from applying to dental schools:laugh:
Anyways, I am already looking into preparation for next year or year after or maybe the year after that:thumbup: