Usc Or Temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LUCKY79

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELP ME MAKE MY DECISION PLEASE!:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

go to temple, I'm waitlisted at USC :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at both schools....... and both are not in good neighborhoods, but USC is in SoCal so it is at least warm..... Temple seemed like a great place to get a solid clincal education. Also Temple is much cheaper then USC, and if you are taking out loans then that is an issue. If it were me i would go to Temple

Have you made your list of pros and cons? Are they close? What part are you struggling with?

You can't make a bad decision. Either way, you will be a dentist when you are done. So, flip a coin. :)

Go to temple. Southern cal is for nice vacations. :D

so if money wasnt the deciding factor...temple vs. usc vs. nyu help?

The schools are quite different. What factors are important to YOU??

Out of the schools I mentioned I am just looking for the school with the complete package ( location/facilities/curriculum/clinical prep) out of those three I think NYU best embodies them all, it's pricey but its still less than USC. do you guys agree?

PBL vs. regular. You decide which is best bang for your buck.

Out of the schools I mentioned I am just looking for the school with the complete package ( location/facilities/curriculum/clinical prep) out of those three I think NYU best embodies them all, it's pricey but its still less than USC. do you guys agree?

seriously, it looks like you're confused and need to find out for yourself. before you actually commit to a school go visit each school one more time (visit the campus, talk to the dental students and faculty there, sit in class (if they let you), etc.). even though you think that its a lot of money visiting the school, it is cheaper in comparison in committing to the wrong school with a huge tuition difference.

I interviewed at both and to me their pros/cons were about equal, I think it should come down to whether or not you want PBL vs. traditional lectures. Good luck with the decision!