USC pharm campus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

berrytart

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm still deciding on whether or not to go to USC and would like to know some more info on its campus/campus life. I know that the pharmacy school is not where the undergrad campus is but when I visited there, it seems like the area doesn't have much for its grad students and that all the activity is accumulated within one building. Can anyone provide me with some info or experiences? (ex: libraries, cafes, cafeterias, campus parks, student hangout places, etc.) I'm guessing USC doesn't have the social atmosphere that westwood/ucla offers... =/ Any comments appreciated! =)

Members don't see this ad.

can i have your spot if u decide not to attend.

Can i ask you what ur GPA, Major, and other stats were. thanks. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
lcfan4ever said:
can i have your spot if u decide not to attend.

Can i ask you what ur GPA, Major, and other stats were. thanks. ;)

You can have mine. I just withdrew.

endlesslove said:
You can have mine. I just withdrew.

U got into UCSD? WHat was ur gpa and major?

I'll need that spot in 2 years when i graduate :cool:

The health science campus sucks! There is nothing much to do within proximity of the campus. The campus is safe, but there is no real hang out place on campus. It is nothing like the main campus. However, most students live 10-15 minute away from the campus in alhambra, monterey park, and pasadena. There are a lot of things to do around those areas. In addition, you are living in los angeles so there are always things to do. There is a cafeteria, dorm, as well as a library on campus. There is also a 24 hour library on the main campus.

However, one thing I do like about USC pharmacy is that there are always activities like clubbing. The medical, dental, business, and law schools are always inviting us to their activities. There are a lot of things to do but they are not on campus. Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions.

berrytart said:
Hi,

I'm still deciding on whether or not to go to USC and would like to know some more info on its campus/campus life. I know that the pharmacy school is not where the undergrad campus is but when I visited there, it seems like the area doesn't have much for its grad students and that all the activity is accumulated within one building. Can anyone provide me with some info or experiences? (ex: libraries, cafes, cafeterias, campus parks, student hangout places, etc.) I'm guessing USC doesn't have the social atmosphere that westwood/ucla offers... =/ Any comments appreciated! =)

Ahhh...the nostalgia of Zonal street and zero parking space.

Notepool allows you to go out to the court and play volleyball...all the time.

I lived on campus for 2 years....lived on the 4th floor... What a POS dorm rooms... but we always had things to do... places to go.. or get up at 7:55 and make it to 8:00 class...if you decide to go.