USC Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't see a submit button either. Did you guys just email it like I did?

E-mail button was also in acrobat. I looked into it and it only seems to work if you have IMAP or POP3 setup.

Since I don't have either setup, I emailed it to them
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Members don't see this ad.

For those who got accepted, let me know if you need help with paperwork or have any concerns. I will try to help answer any questions that you guys might have.

Also, have you guys set up your own facebook group page yet? I highly recommended that you guys do it because you guys will help each other during the school year.
Yea I set one up back in February

Members don't see this ad :)
Uploading all these forms for financial aid is frustrating. A 4 MB file size upload limit? What is this, the 1990s? I spent the longest time trying to compress, but ended up faxing instead. How archaic.

Honestly, get used to it or you will be very unhappy at USC lol

I wonder when those on active consideration will hear back again..this is getting really stressful. Been on AC since January..

For those who got accepted, let me know if you need help with paperwork or have any concerns. I will try to help answer any questions that you guys might have.

Also, have you guys set up your own facebook group page yet? I highly recommended that you guys do it because you guys will help each other during the school year.

Do you by any chance know when is the latest to decline an offer? I mean I already sent in the money, but I am still waiting for my first choice (USC), hoping I can get in some time soon, but I don't know how long I have to wait :(

i just got in from feb AC. don't give up on waiting!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone think its a bad idea to ask how far we are on the waiting list?

It is not a bad idea, but I don't think they would be able to tell you anything about it....... if you do ask, can you let us know? Thank you!

finallly got the acceptance email. been on AC since october. my friend also got the email.

I just got accepted as well. My interview date was the last, April.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got accepted as well. My interview date was the last, April.

Congrats! I'm also from April interview and still wait listed... Did you complete all your pre-pharmacy courses?

Congrats! I'm also from April interview and still wait listed... Did you complete all your pre-pharmacy courses?

Yes. The only pre-req I had was general psychology so I don't think they paid much attention to it. Also, I did not send my transcript in as they stated to in the e-mail for waitlist

I got accepted yesterday too. been waiting since October! does anyone have the link to the Facebook group?

anyone still waitlisted?

i am still on the waitlist and I just got a voicemail from anita asking if I finished my last prereqs. i haven't returned her call yet. did anyone else receive a call from her?

when you guys applied last year how long did it take for USC to send you a course evaluation letter after they said your application was complete?

Can anyone tell me the essay questions for this year's application?
I would like to start my essays, but I am waiting to have career services look over my resume so I cannot move on.

Does anyone (the wait-list people) get anything from the school? the class is already started and how come I haven't received any official decision? I emailed the admission and nothing is heard... feel like being ignored .............

Congrats @doyouevenlift. :thumbup: Can you please post your stats and the dates you submitted your PharmCAS/Secondary?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if its possible to transfer from another pharmacy institution to USC School of Pharmacy?

Any insight/help would be appreciated. Thanks guys! Goodluck to everyone who started the program..

Does anyone know if its possible to transfer from another pharmacy institution to USC School of Pharmacy?

Any insight/help would be appreciated. Thanks guys! Goodluck to everyone who started the program..

You'll want to contact Jim Granderson. He's the gate keeper of admissions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2