USC post bacc?!

Started by BlaseBlase
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlaseBlase

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone so I just wanted to know whats the chances of me getting into the USC post bacc program. I currently go to UC Davis and I transferred here from a CC. My CC gpa was a 3.3 and my current UC Davis gpa is 2.6 yikes I know.. cumulatively my gpa is a 3.0. Last year was my first year here as a transfer and I struggled a lot with classes and the speed of how everything works clearly reflected in my gpa. Since this year has started I got a 3.5 last quarter and I have been improving my grades a lot compared to last year where I was getting low 2.0's. I also am working with a professor to publish a academic paper as the first author and I have 200 hours of volunteering experience in the operating room as well as 200 hours of experience in the ER.

Thanks