USC postbac interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

careerchanger89

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. This is my first post here, but I have been reading the forums for a while as I have been preparing to apply to postbac programs. I recently received an interview request from the program at USC and I was wondering if anyone has heard what I might expect. I am planning to go there if I get in and I have just been a little nervous about my chances.

If anyone has gone through the USC interview or has heard anything about it, I'd appreciate knowing what I should be ready for!