USC Pre-Pharmacy requirements

Started by o3Nicky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

o3Nicky

Undergrad Noob
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am at risk of not satisfying one of USC's pre-pharmacy requirements by the time school begins this Fall.

Anyone know if USC's ever been lenient to students in situations like this?

:scared:
 
I am at risk of not satisfying one of USC's pre-pharmacy requirements by the time school begins this Fall.

Anyone know if USC's ever been lenient to students in situations like this?

:scared:

Did you already get accepted?
 
Yes, I've been 'conditionally' accepted by USC..
i am so stressed out right now.
 
Yes, I've been 'conditionally' accepted by USC..
i am so stressed out right now.

What pre-req is it? I think the best thing is to contact them and find out. I don't think anyone here can tell you for sure.