USC Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosokk

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I interviewed on 21 Feb for USC and have not heard a peep (no active list). This does not sound to good. My question is that it has been 4 weeks since my interview, are rejection letter mailed before acceptance letters or at the same time?

Waited is killing me..........

Members don't see this ad.

the letter I got yesterday said that they have already reviewed the applicants from Feb interview and accepted...i think 46 or 48 - don't have a letter in front of me. So you should be getting something today or tomorrow...good luck

Originally posted by sosokk
Hi,

I interviewed on 21 Feb for USC and have not heard a peep (no active list). This does not sound to good. My question is that it has been 4 weeks since my interview, are rejection letter mailed before acceptance letters or at the same time?

Waited is killing me..........
[/QUOTE

yes, i too interviewed on the 21st of feb and got my acceptance letter a few days ago. you should be getting something pretty soon i bet. a 8x11" pale yellow envelope in your mailbox is definitely a good sign. good luck!