USC question!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nhc20042000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone that applied at USC how competitive are they and does it matter what type of degree, for example: BA in Biology, please let me know!
 
Anyone that applied at USC how competitive are they and does it matter what type of degree, for example: BA in Biology, please let me know!

Very, and no. Though I admit I don't know the UG degrees of all my classmates. I can tell you most of them are Chem, Biochem, Bio, Biosciences, or Biomedical sciences, but that's because it's the most effecient way to get a four year degree while meeting prereqs.
 
Very, and no. Though I admit I don't know the UG degrees of all my classmates. I can tell you most of them are Chem, Biochem, Bio, Biosciences, or Biomedical sciences, but that's because it's the most effecient way to get a four year degree while meeting prereqs.


And you also get a lot more exposure to upper division science courses that you wouldn't if your major was not similar to these.