B

beastly115

On the USC site it says:

"Required courses, semester hours with laboratory required: eight units each - one year's completed course - of general biology (zoology), inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physics; other courses: English composition (eight units or one year), philosophy, history or fine arts (eight units or one year)."

So let me get this straight. They want one year of english, one year of philosophy, and one year of history or fine arts?

Thanks.

kokobean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
California
Status
Dentist
beastly115 said:
On the USC site it says:

"Required courses, semester hours with laboratory required: eight units each - one year's completed course - of general biology (zoology), inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physics; other courses: English composition (eight units or one year), philosophy, history or fine arts (eight units or one year)."

So let me get this straight. They want one year of english, one year of philosophy, and one year of history or fine arts?

Thanks.
I think they mean one year of Philosophy, history OR fine arts. So I guess you can have a semester of philosophy and another semester of history to satisfy the requirement. Mix and match the areas, so long as you have a year overall.

OP
B

beastly115

Alright, thanks. Looks like I'm covered then.

About the Ads