USC resume--what sections to include?

Started by kogekao
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kogekao

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just called the USC office of admissions to ask if I should include an objective and list of qualifications when submitting my resume but she just said I could do any format I wanted. Should I just include my educational background and list of activities, or should I include an objective that states why I want to apply to USC/why I want to become a pharmacist? Thanks!
 
Short advice: keep it to 1 page if possible. Choose the most critical things (what are you proud of?)to put on your resume. Objective is 1 sentence.

Feel free to put in your hobby but don't go overboard 🙂