USC site for BOARDS

Started by compugirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

compugirl

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the username and password for the usc website?

USC students help me out here!
 
Omahahahaha said:
Will someone please provide the new password. This is a really valuable site. Thank you in advance.

A students personal username/password (the one used for email) is needed to log into the system before you are prompted to enter the generic password to access the database. I doubt anybody would give you their personal logon information.

sorry
 
They recently changed their system--before it was a universal username and password, now they integrated it into their main system, so you need a personal username and password. I downloaded the site (Part 1 and 2 questions) before it changed over and have included it the DVD I am selling (see my sig below).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ShawnOne said:
A students personal username/password (the one used for email) is needed to log into the system before you are prompted to enter the generic password to access the database. I doubt anybody would give you their personal logon information.

sorry


darn
 
rsg123 said:
They recently changed their system--before it was a universal username and password, now they integrated it into their main system, so you need a personal username and password. I downloaded the site (Part 1 and 2 questions) before it changed over and have included it the DVD I am selling (see my sig below).


Bigtime copyright infringement, not only from the ADA but from the university you pirated it from. I hope you get caught.
 
They recently changed their system--before it was a universal username and password, now they integrated it into their main system, so you need a personal username and password. I downloaded the site (Part 1 and 2 questions) before it changed over and have included it the DVD I am selling (see my sig below).

How can I get your DVD?