USC status.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misstoothfairy

smileeee!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out for west-coast applications. A friend from my school got a letter in the mail today from USC saying something along the lines of "every application is reviewed numerous times" and that AADSAS is their only application, don't send anythin, as soon as further or determination is made regarding application, you will be contacted". I am just copy and pasting from her AIM. She wants to know if anyone received this letter and later got an interview, or if someone is just in her position and just waiting.

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out for west-coast applications. A friend from my school got a letter in the mail today from USC saying something along the lines of "every application is reviewed numerous times" and that AADSAS is their only application, don't send anythin, as soon as further or determination is made regarding application, you will be contacted". I am just copy and pasting from her AIM. She wants to know if anyone received this letter and later got an interview, or if someone is just in her position and just waiting.

Thanks guys!

I've been in her position since 6 weeks ago, and still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got this msg as well and I took it as a rejection b/c they pretty much said 'we will continue reviewing til aug' and that they are very competitive... :(

I've been in her position since 6 weeks ago, and still waiting.
with stats like urs i cant believe usc has not interviewed u yet!!! good job btw!