USC supplemental essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

pharMchiCK

Hey guys.. oh my gosh.. I'm having so much trouble trying to choose and write my responses to these two questions.

a) If you believe that your college transcripts or your resume does not adequately portray your past performance or your future promise as a pharmacist, please feel free to explain on a separate sheet for this disparity; for example, employment, extracurricular activities, personal characteristics or illness.

b) Most candidates have experienced some difficulty in one or more terms of their academic careers. Describe why this occurred and the ways in which you were able to improve your subsequent performance

Here is what I've evaluated for myself that pertains to these questions:
- I have C's in my bio, math, and chemistry courses during my first year of college, but was able to raise them up, even my gpa, by the time i graduated--even got myself on the honors list a couple of times
- my resume doesn't have any work experience in a pharmacy, but has several extracurricular like school clubs and volunteer work

and that's basically my evaluation of my resume and transcipts... if I choose that question, what would I have to write about...

otherwise, if I write about the second question, what difficulties could be considered? probably the only thing that got in the way of my academic studies was my pledging for a sorority.. which brought my grades down but i don't think i'd necessary call that a difficulty...

ahhhhh... anyone with advice?...please!

thanks! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.