USC supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babieblueazn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can we submit our supplementals before the lor have been received and submitted?

also, can i resend the lor after i have submitted my supplemental?

does anyone have the questions for PART II? i want to work on answering the questions but i haven't submitted my supplemental application yet

Members don't see this ad.

there are three questions and u pick two from them....

1. What have you done to prepare for admission and a career in pharmacy? (Re-applicants should focus on specific things -activities, additional educational studies, etc. - which strengthen the file from the previous application.)

2. If you believe that your college transcripts or your resume does not adequately portray your past performance or your future promise as a pharmacist, please feel free to explain on a separate sheet the reasons for the disparity; for example, employment, extracurricular activities, personal characteristics or illness.

3. What unique, personal qualities and/or life experiences will you bring to your pharmacy career?

good luck...all these essays are kicking my butt....

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering for those who have already completed the USC supplemental apps, how long were your responses?? I realized that the max limit is 5000 character limit for each question, unlike the PharmCas where the limit was only 4500.

I am asking because I picked number 3 and my response is kinda short... i'm running out juice/ things to say... thanks.