rxplz

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
For the USC supplemental application, we're supposed to upload our personal statement again under the "supporting documents" section of the graduate application? Also, do we have to submit the info of our LOR providers to USC in that supplemental app as well? Seem like they want us to at the very bottom of the left hand side under "Recommendations."

GoldfishPharmD

walking on a dream
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 25, 2009
Status
Pharmacist
For the USC supplemental application, we're supposed to upload our personal statement again under the "supporting documents" section of the graduate application? Also, do we have to submit the info of our LOR providers to USC in that supplemental app as well? Seem like they want us to at the very bottom of the left hand side under "Recommendations."
If I remember correctly, you don't upload your supplemental again onto the grad application. Read and make sure, but I'm pretty sure that's how it was. You'll have to write 2 out of 3 essays on the pharmacy part of the application. I don't remember submitting the info of my LOR providers either.

kogekao

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student
I submitted my grad app a few weeks ago but I don't think I filled out anything that wasn't starred. You don't upload anything besides your resume, and you don't list your LOR providers, either.