USC TAP students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

subandrew1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who have gone through the undergraduate portion of the TAP program at USC and are now in pharm school, I was wondering if I could PM or email you guys questions about staying in the program. I'm just a freshman and I have so many doubts.
 
for those who have gone through the undergraduate portion of the TAP program at USC and are now in pharm school, I was wondering if I could PM or email you guys questions about staying in the program. I'm just a freshman and I have so many doubts.

I know there's a few in our class, not sure how many of them are SDNers though.